Home
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:44 pm 

spider wrote:
Sorry Dave I am doing this run to give back a bit of what the club has taught and gave me. Which is, top tips from Tipper. Perfect position from Preston. Riding the road from roaring Richards ride outs and many more people that I cud name. b4 I posted this event. I asked various people if they enjoyed riding with loads of others they do not know, i.e the Harwich run. The general answer was no, Because the club rides to a standard where everybody understands the system we use and are happy wif it. So after getting peoples answers. I fort oh right tee ho. I can understand that. So if thats wot most people want. Then holleeey cow batman. I will make it a club ride only thingermee bob. So as happiness is a cigar called hamlet. I will keep it simple like me :roll: and just for eamg.

david carey wrote:
Can non members come long as i recon i could twist some arms in the Dengie Hundred club?

I second your decision cigar man. 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:18 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds good to me Spider.... Me thinks you have another two.
Get a blurb to lwindram@eamg.org.uk before the 23rd and we will get it in TUG!!!!

Best get Laura to bring a Versys 1000 so I am not out numbered by three cylinder jobies :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:05 pm 

[quote="nigelbarts"]Sounds good to me Spider.... Me thinks you have another two.
Get a blurb to lwindram@eamg.org.uk before the 23rd and we will get it in TUG

Hello Mr chairman sir. I did senda message into tug. I even re wrote it didn't I. So I did not repeat myself.
Hello Mr chairman sir. I did senda message into tug. I even re wrote it didn't I. So I did not repeat myself.

Can ya send a pm 2 confirm wen u getta mo. Thats if u have recieved the sed article on the matter taking place in the near future wif us human beings and our wonderful machines. Tally ho. I really must go. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:48 pm 

think i can make this one- pie and mash sounds great so see you on 29th

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:11 am 

Thank you Spider for answering my question, i fully respect and understand your decision, It can't be understated how important it is to trust who's in front and more important behind you in a group riding scenario. The only reason i asked was that previous charity rides have been open to non members.
But just to put the record straight at least half of the active Dengie Hundred Membership are ROSPA Gold riders and EAMG members and ones that are not ride to a high standard and are constantly being encouraged to join the EAMG. As i for one can't over emphasis how much all the observers have taught me since i have been a member.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:56 am 

29th July is a long way off, I might be able to join you if the weather is poor :wink: .

If the weather is great I will be away for the weekend chasing the sun... :mrgreen:

http://www.leighsafes.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:54 pm 

Book a pie for me, Spider. I'll be there. Graham

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:34 pm 

will be there spider love doing the mash the monster mash
speedo Dave :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:22 pm 

Think i can handle pie and mash and a nice little amble

C U there PeteR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:41 am 

please don't 4get the date if you are going. as fun run is getting near. i will post the time we are leaving after i come back from my long overdue holiday and we do a test run.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:53 am 
Spider, I should be there to support your cause! george

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 am 

Hi Spider Count lynn & me in :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:30 pm 

Hi,
Has a time been agreed yet?
I presume the start point is Sainsburys in Chelmsford?

Regards
Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 pm 
Yes - time is leave Sainsburys Springfield Chelmsford at 9.30am. A circular route of around 150 miles yet to be tested but with a coffee stop on the outward leg and a pie and mash lunch. All welcome and if its a big turn-out we will run two groups.

Ride to finish at Morrisons Maldon or more likely Mc Donalds Boreham Services........Richard P.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:33 pm 

Fanks 4 posting 9.30am time we leave Richard as I was away on my oilidays with the Tippers. But that's another story.

For those that are going on this fun run.. Could you pleeeese try and get there about 9am so I can give u a sticker with a smile after I collect your bike tax payment. Please please please do come to me for your sticker if I don't see you. If not you wont be able to go in the free raffle that I will hold in the pie and mash shop. Its not your bottle of wine. Box of biscuits type thing. It's quality don't u know it. Terms and conditions will apply. I also have to have a good idea of how many people the vicar will be making food for as its all done fresh on the day. Any questions stick em on ere an I will answer ASAP. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next