Home
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 pm 

Spider, is there a choice of pies only we don't eat meat you see but we do eat, our swimming friends, as you put it. What I want to know is there a fish pie? I could bring sandwiches but that is not in the spirit of things. I don't want to sit out in the car park on me Jack Jones. I don't expect salmon-en-croute or trout with almonds just an old bloater would do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:23 pm 

Good day 2u Mr Hiz hard. Ru really ard. How the devil ru on this delightful day. From wot my diddy little old brain can recollect. It's...

( funny word that init. Its... stands for internet training systems, But as that is nothing to do with the answer to your question. So I will dismiss that 4 now.)

A pie and mash shop. wif other food as well. Let mee fink 4a bit... Ok jellied ells or stewed ells is onda cards. Jacket potato with cheese, Beans is right up there as well my brother.

I can't 4get the gud lookin fit sexy pensioner lady that walked in and i sed 1 word 2 and she told me her age on her 1st sentence. Don't they realise we are just lookin at the beauty unfolding b4 us and the age is irrelevant. Dam fascinating creatures. Opps gone off track again.

Back to the menu. After my sausage coversation. I looked at da food list and lo and behold that was on there as well. Slurping stuff iz Tea, Coffee. Water. I am really trying to rack my brain. just can't find fish pie in it. However I will find out on sat and let you know. Keep up the good work and when riding. Look as far as u can round the bend as I mite be coming the other way. Chow 4 now baby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:29 pm 

Dear Mr Arachno, go no further, a jacket spud will do just fine and bung some cheddar on - luxury. I don't want anything to do if eels.

My dad was brought up in the East End and when he was a kid he would run up to the pie and mash shop, grab a live eel from the tank, run to the next shop and drop the eel in a churn full of milk which stood outside. The trick was to hang on to the eel long enough to get to the milk churn. For this he was not popular. I expect you do it all the time ?

I'm interested to know how we're gonna all fit in your cab ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 pm 

hey ur dad sounds like fun. my dad was scary. i use to go halloween parties wif him. wen the people run off. i would drink the beer they left. sadly we wont fit in my cab. as i told people whist away on the brilliant john and audrey' stippers trip. i have gave up my cab while the olympics is on. i don't wana over charge people when we cant use the bus lanes. that's so wrong. also how can mac donald's be a main sponsor of the games when it nowhere near a health food. i wont rant on about it though. when i go back in september. we can see how many people we can get in a cab then. hey that cud b a game for the club bbq. hope our chairman dont read this. or it will be hey spider can u lol.
all the best
mr phobia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:18 am 

I did the pre-ride with Spider and two of our kings of the road and the route is a cracker. Really jolly good indeed. Being of the same pale-faced prone to fainting disposition as you Dave I demurred from pie. There is a fair selection of desserts though. I had Jam roly poly which once introduced to the popetty ping machine was really not bad. I commend this ride to the house. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 am 

Hi there Spider,

Alas i am now not able to come along for this good cause :x :x
On account i've been lucky enough to have my son Zane next Sunday :D :D and he is'nt keen to be out on the bike for the day, but send me a link and i'll happily give in my donation for such a good cause.

Sure you'll all have a crakking day

Jaques

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 am 

Hi there Spider,

On account i've been lucky enough to have my son Zane next Sunday :D :D and he is'nt keen to be out on the bike for the day, but send me a link and i'll happily give in my donation for such a good cause.

Jaques

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:49 pm 

spider do u no wat mascara we should b usin idont want mine to run weed look like ALICE COOPER
See u sunday
speedo dave :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 pm 

Davecardy wrote:
spider do u no wat mascara we should b usin idont want mine to run weed look like ALICE COOPER
See u sunday
speedo dave :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 pm 

Guyon wrote:
I did the pre-ride with Spider and two of our kings of the road and the route is a cracker. Really jolly good indeed. Being of the same pale-faced prone to fainting disposition as you Dave I demurred from pie. There is a fair selection of desserts though. I had Jam roly poly which once introduced to the popetty ping machine was really not bad. I commend this ride to the house. :D

Some git has pointed out that Jam roly poly is made with suet! OFFS :twisted: Other Veggie-friendly desserts are available.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:33 pm 

Jaq that is very respectful of u 2 offer sum pound notes 4 the pie and mash run. I will decline your offer tho.. Its not about making dosh tosh.

4 me sunshine. Its about trying to give back a bit of acknowledgement and showing my appreciation to people that have taught me how to be a better person. Or gave up their time to improve one's riding skills. i.e. Richard Parker my main observer for putting up with me. Various observers and others that do their bit to run a club as well. My mate the vicar who now has a pie and mash shop that got me on the straight and narrow. Also a lady you guys have not met or heard of. The list goes on. Its just a fun day for the club and if I can raise some spondooly for the women that have been thru the mangle by some bastard that use to beat her up and it helps. Then that's terrific. by the way. If u wana meet us at the shop that's fine by me cobber.
Ok see ya soon. as I am toe tally sloshed. I bid u fare well
Spider

Jaq-Ass wrote:
Hi there Spider,

Jaques

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 pm 

spider wrote:
Jaq that is very respectful of u 2 offer sum pound notes 4 the pie and mash run. I will decline your offer tho.. Its not about making dosh tosh.

4 me sunshine. Its about trying to give back a bit of acknowledgement and showing my appreciation to people that have taught me how to be a better person. Or gave up their time to improve one's riding skills. i.e. Richard Parker my main observer for putting up with me. Various observers and others that do their bit to run a club as well. My mate the vicar who now has a pie and mash shop that got me on the straight and narrow. Also a lady you guys have not met or heard of. The list goes on. Its just a fun day for the club and if I can raise some spondooly for the women that have been thru the mangle by some bastard that use to beat her up and it helps. Then that's terrific. by the way. If u wana meet us at the shop that's fine by me cobber.
Ok see ya soon. as I am toe tally sloshed. I bid u fare well
Spider

Jaq-Ass wrote:
Hi there Spider,

Jaques

I like and respect your thinking big man. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:10 pm 

spider wrote:
Good day 2u Mr Hiz hard. Ru really ard. How the devil ru on this delightful day. From wot my diddy little old brain can recollect. It's...

( funny word that init. Its... stands for internet training systems, But as that is nothing to do with the answer to your question. So I will dismiss that 4 now.)

A pie and mash shop. wif other food as well. Let mee fink 4a bit... Ok jellied ells or stewed ells is onda cards. Jacket potato with cheese, Beans is right up there as well my brother.

I can't 4get the gud lookin fit sexy pensioner lady that walked in and i sed 1 word 2 and she told me her age on her 1st sentence. Don't they realise we are just lookin at the beauty unfolding b4 us and the age is irrelevant. Dam fascinating creatures. Opps gone off track again.

Back to the menu. After my sausage coversation. I looked at da food list and lo and behold that was on there as well. Slurping stuff iz Tea, Coffee. Water. I am really trying to rack my brain. just can't find fish pie in it. However I will find out on sat and let you know. Keep up the good work and when riding. Look as far as u can round the bend as I mite be coming the other way. Chow 4 now baby

I sometimes find Spider's posts hard work. This is one of the easier ones, but I had the happy idea of putting it into Google Translate to see what it would look like in French:

Quote:
Bonne journée 2u M. Hiz dur. Ru vraiment ard. Comment le diable ru en ce jour merveilleux. De wot mon petit cerveau diddy ancienne peut se rappeler. C'est ...

(Drôle de mot que init. Son ... est synonyme de systèmes de formation sur Internet, mais que ce n'est rien à voir avec la réponse à votre question. Je vais donc rejeter que 4 maintenant.)

Une tarte et une boutique en purée. wif autres aliments ainsi. Laissez-mee fink 4a peu ... Ok aunes gelée ou compote est aunes cartes onda. Veste avec la pomme de terre au fromage, haricots est juste là-haut ainsi que mon frère.

Je ne peux pas 4get l'gud regardes Lady Fit pensionné sexy qui est entré et i sed 1 mot 2 et elle m'a dit son âge sur son 1ère phrase. Ne pas qu'ils se rendent compte que nous regardes juste la beauté déroulement nous b4 et l'âge n'est pas pertinent. Créatures fascinantes. Dam Opps déraillé à nouveau.

Arrière-plan pour le menu. Après mon coversation saucisse. J'ai regardé la liste des aliments da et voilà que c'était là-bas aussi. Slurping choses iz Thé, Café. Eau. Je suis vraiment en train de creuser mon cerveau. n'arrive pas à trouver pâté de poisson en elle. Cependant je vais me renseigner sur les sat et vous laisser savoir. Continuez votre bon travail et lorsque vous roulez. Consulter aussi loin que u peut arrondir le coude que je acariens être venant en sens inverse. Chow 4 maintenant bébé

I found that marginally easier than the English version. I then tried it in Swedish, which again was easier than the English. Finally I tried Russian:

Quote:
Добрый день г-н 2и Хиз трудно. Ru действительно ARD. Как дьявол RU на этот восхитительный день. С моей WOT Diddy маленький старый мозг может вспомнить. Это ...

(Смешное слово, что init. Его ... выступает за интернет-систем обучения, но, как и не имеет ничего общего с ответом на ваш вопрос. Так что я буду увольнять, что 4 сейчас).

Пирога и пюре магазин. WIF другие продовольственные товары. Давайте Ми Финк 4а немного ... Хорошо заливной локтя или тушеные локтя является Onda карт. Куртка с сыром картофель, фасоль прямо там, а мой брат.

Я не могу 4get гуд смотрю подходит сексуальная женщина пенсионер, который вошел и я СЭД 1 слово 2 и она сказала мне, что ее возраст на ее 1-е предложение. Неужели они не понимают, мы просто смотрим на красоту разворачивается b4 нас и возраст не имеет значения. Плотина увлекательное существ. Ой ушел трек снова.

Вернуться к меню. После того, как моя колбаса coversation. Я посмотрел на список пищи да и вот что было там, как хорошо. Прихлебывая материал ИЗ чай, кофе. Воды. Я действительно пытался ломать мой мозг. просто не могу найти рыбный пирог в нем. Однако я найду на СБ и дадим вам знать. Следите за хорошую работу и во время езды. Посмотрите, насколько и может не в своем уме, как я клеща приходить в другую сторону. Чау-4 теперь ребенок

Now that was more difficult!

Regards
Chris J.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm 

i translated it back and it came out differant. i wonder why you find my way of writing so hard. here is a simple one for you to read. just read each letter or number as a word.

L O L O A Q i C O i 8 2 Q B 4 A P There ugo simple init. now translate that back to me. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 pm 

spider wrote:
L O L O A Q i C O i 8 2 Q B 4 A P

Well, in Google Latin it is "Lorem Lorem a queue video odio queue ante a MINGO", which is easier.

:-)

Regards
Chris J.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next