Home
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 pm 

I find Spiders posts very entertaining, it's a bit like doing one of those intensely difficult word searches.
Or the FT crossword.
(Mind you Mr Johnson, you've taken it down a whole new avenue with translation)

Maybe we should submit one of his posts to TUG and award a prize for the most accurate (or amusing) interpretation.
Spider could be the judge (I think he'd have to be as he is about the only one who really knows what he's saying).

By the way, I'll be there on Sunday Spider, not sure which bike yet.
Might give the Kwikasfucki Ninja a run out or the newly serviced Bigbird.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:31 pm 

chears mike eye find the speling on ere a paul in BUT do i mention it. naaa. evrey body 2 thier own. this topic shud be in another fred opps fread or thread.

Back to pie and mash. This made me laugh

Davecardy wrote:
spider do u no wat mascara we should b usin idont want mine to run weed look like ALICE COOPER
See u sunday
speedo dave :lol:

try non toxic felt tip pens for those weird colours. or visit my wife after i wind her up. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:47 pm 

thanks spider think i will go 4 the second optionsounds less painfull

speedo Dave 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:56 pm 

: JD'S PIE 'N' MASH
Address : 17 Pallister Road
Town Centre
Clacton-On-Sea
CO15 1PQ
: 01255 222082

If somebody can click on a map and put it on here. Please do so. We are parking round the corner in Westleigh house car park its off Carnarvon road. Did I spell it correct lol. As you go into Sainsbury's from the main road its on the right.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:39 pm 

spider wrote:
If somebody can click on a map and put it on here. Please do so.

OK

JD'S PIE 'N' MASH

Westleigh house car park

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 am 

cheers base. not sure which member you are but i will hug u if you tell me. if i had asked i bet you would have done a route thru the alley to the shop. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am 

the weather looks a bit hit and miss tomorrow. the run is still taking place. i am not moaning but you eamg ers would if there is was not enough food for you. i have had to guess how many people will attend. as in my very first post. which said.....

let me know nearer the time if you are going.

goes to show we forget things. right who needs further training on the bike. as you have probably forgot what you learnt there as well :shock: i have not cos i ride perfect lol :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 am 

sorey spied er eyecarnt mak yoreyed. Eisle give the troubel a shinner to mark dokasion doooh :wink:

edited because of spelling mistakes!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:29 pm 

Thank you for today, sorry i was like a bandit (no not the bike sort) comming out the sun at 12.00 but did warn spider that i would be joining the group at Manningtree! Enjoyed my short time with you. Hope you raised some money for your cause Spider. PoohX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:13 pm 

Cheers Spider, Lynn & I really enjoyed the run today. Thanks for organising it and to everyone else for taking part. It was well supported. I hope the second group to the cafe all got pies, as quite a few people in the first group, who shall remain nameless, had more than one :shock:

Andy :

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:40 pm 

Thanks Spider for a great run to the pie shop thanks to the ride leaders and back markers
all goes to a good cause glad to get the makeup off dont think i shall be wearing it to often
im not mad but it helps lol
Speedo Dave :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:45 pm 

Paula H (pooh) wrote:
Thank you for today, sorry i was like a bandit (no not the bike sort) comming out the sun at 12.00 but did warn spider that i would be joining the group at Manningtree! Enjoyed my short time with you. Hope you raised some money for your cause Spider. PoohX

You caught me out! I was scratching my head as to how you came from another direction on to the ride! :lol:

Spider - well done. A great turn out today.

Thanks to Jeff and Richard too.

The route was great with some lovely twisties and the weather held ... for most of the day.

I couldn't get comfy this morning for some reason and I just had when the coffee break came ... and since group 1 were leaving as we arrived, I jumped into that group.

Seeing Spider's surprised face when he found me as a marker was quite funny :lol:

I hope we left enough pies. One hero had three! :shock:

Sorry to the second group for not waiting any longer at McD's. The thunder was rumbling and I lose brownie points getting home after 17:00 :oops:

A good day's ride, good grub and a good cause. Win win :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:24 pm 

Hello Spider, wt a grt8 dy got soked bt al ok pies fine and a gr8t group. george

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:01 pm 

Hi Spider, thanks for a great ride out, all in a good cause, the mash & pie was luvley, the spotted dick & custard ( no we dont need a name of good doctor for a cure ) was yummy and of course counts as one of our 5 a day , it would have been better if i had , had a bannana milkshake :lol: .

congrats to winner of the bath weekend,have good time, shame spider going to be your roomy lol.

hope to see u at the channels with all your fab raffle prizes. best wishes howard & hilda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:19 pm 

Thanks Spider. I was in group 'P' for Preston as opposed to the group you were in, Group 'P' for Parker. I only mentioned it to avoid confusion. For the benefit of those who did not attend, group 'P' set of from the start fifteen minutes before group 'P' just to split the large numbers. That meant group 'P' got to the pie shop fifteen minutes before group 'P'. There was then a slick change over when group 'P' vacated the pie shop group 'P' slipped in to the already warmed seats thus displacing the group of poor old pensioners who were waiting outside. Thanks Richard, Geoff, Spider and Allan.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next