Home
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:44 pm 

At last I'm finally getting round to posting this years dates for EAMG's annual visit to The Bikers Retreat - Friday 13th July to Monday 16th July (although it is in TUG).

For those that have been before, you'll know that it's a most excellent weekend with great roads, great food and very great hosts in Nigel & Tiv.

For those that haven't sampled the delights of The Bikers Retreat, you haven't lived !

Please make bookings direct with either Nigel or Tiv at http://www.bikers-retreat.com/b.r.home.htm or give them a call on 01341 423192

If you want a great weekend away on some of the UK's best biking roads without the additional expense of foreign travel, this is a must for you. Very friendly and a good time guaranteed.

If you want more details or info just let me know.

Keith

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:21 pm 

Yee haw...all booked.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 pm 

Brilliant news Mike.

Spoke to Nigel at the Bikers Retreat last night and there are still places left for this trip.

If you've never been before, you'll not be disappointed. If you have been before, you know it's going to be good :D

:twisted:

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:05 pm 

I intended to attend this summer's trip but I'm booked up the adjacent weekend and I can't bugger off from the family for two weekends back to back. :?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:16 am 

your a gud man scotty. such respect. i admire that. i wud not do that either. wot go away 2 weekends in a row. oh crumbs i am doing just that. but my value's are very low on that front as my wife can shoot lazer beams from her eyes at 20 paces and blow away a nats nacker at 90mph. :shock: so i escape 4 any excuse i can think of.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 am 
Site Admin

News from Bikers retreat.....
Two Triple Rooms Left
One Twin Room Left

Come on those that have not been before you do not know what you are missing.....
The best roads you will find on the mainland, fantastic company, food to die for and the banter in the bar for fun in the evenings.

Associates welcome dont worry about your skill levels its a great place to practice and the observers that will be there will always give you as much time and help as you want you can ride at your own pace you will not spoil it for the quicker riders and you will not be left behind, I guarantee you will have the time of your life...... :D :D

If its your first long ride dont worry we should be able to get a group together and find someone to lead you to Bikers Retreat if thats a concern.

Nigel