Home
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:10 pm 
The Full Member Social Ride this month will be to Snape a return distance of about 140 miles. Fuel can be taken on the return if necessary.

Please meet to leave Sainsburys Springfield Chelmsford at 9.30am. Ride to finish at McDonalds Boreham Services.

With the present unpredictable weather we may go anywhere or nowhere :( ...........Richard P.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:51 am 

Fanks 4 reminder Rich P. I work so hard nowdays. I don't know if its day or night. I hope 2b on it wif my Yammy, Onda, Cowasocky beating bike that always leaves every body standing. Sortin out the men from the boys :shock:
Oh well that's wot happens wen i am back marker sweeping at the back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

spider wrote:
wif my Yammy, Onda, Cowasocky beating bike that always leaves every body standing. Sortin out the men from the boys :shock:

Thats funny Spider I have never seen the back of that lardy old 3 cylinder thingy you ride is it as ugly as the front (i cant talk my bike was made from left over storm trooper parts) :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 pm 

oooohhhh so u wana fight do ya. :twisted: Hang on i'll get me gloves. Rocky steps in 2 the ring and the bell goes ding ding.

The fit bird wif da big bangers and board buggers off and its round one.

Whilst sizing up the hollow Apollo Creed b4 him. Rocky strikes out wif. Don't call my bike lardy. ( rocky steps to the left). Wen u get off ya own lard ass. (moves forward) Try one of Richards rides. ( ouch that's bang on the chin)

The addy where we meet is on ere. Dig dig in the ribs. ( apollo is wide open). Rocky steps in again. :roll: Then you will see the grace and elegance of my gorgeous machinery as it quickly passes you in all of its unique styling . That is a beauty to the beholder of a brilliant bike.

Bang the upper cut has landed. Its a knockout. Quick. Get a chair man. No not that sort of Chairman. One e can sit on like 1 does on a weekend. The crowd roar. So does Rocky's bike as he quickly takes off for his next adventure with richards monthly ride.

p.s I hope i can make it as my petunias need planting. If not have a nice day.. :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 pm 

Richard Parker wrote:
The Full Member Social Ride this month will be to Snape
Snape Maltings, I can recommend the Soup, the Sarnies are also very good as are the Cakes :mrgreen:

http://www.leighsafes.co.uk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:18 am 

Mite not be able to make it. If not ava good ride. When pooh is pasing you pull over....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:08 pm 

What a brill ride that was. Jus wot the doctor prescribed. That really blew the cob webs off the ole duff weather we have been avin lately. Rain was forecast and all we got was one drenchin. Even that fitted the bill quite nicely thank u.. It was great 2 ere the patter banging on me skid lid and still be warm at 7 or 8 degrees. Mind them country lanes boyo. The roads was groovy. Knotta lotta traffic. Brill riding techniques put into practice and now paying off. O yeah man perfect karma. Cheers bruce for tail ending. Shame about the motion lotion in the tank running out. Well done Neil for sortin that out. Roll on slippery sausage run. B seeing you :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 am 
Site Admin

Slider you kip on :roll:
Thanks to the tailenders Great day and company as usual, Bruce now knows his new bike does 165 miles and then stops, thats cool..... Lucky we were stopping for coffee and only two miles from a gas station. I am a bit concerned that when we got home Laura asked if I could get the speed Triple out which means that by this evening we will have three dirty bikes for me to clean instead of two :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:32 am 

Thanks Richard for another great day out yesterday. Lots of quiet country roads and almost traffic free most of the time. Big thanks to Nigel and Spider for sorting out my lack of gas just half a mile from our final stop at Mc. D"s. Now I know what that funny flashing black digit is on my speedo!
Cheers
Bruce.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 pm 

Glad you all had a good time. Sorry i havent made the last couple of rides but been busy and had grandkids this weekend so the only machine i got to ride on was the little train. x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:10 pm 
A good turn out and great to stay dry until the last half hour. Thanks to Spider and Bruce for sweeping...........................Richard P.