Home
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:41 pm 

PLEASE NOTE THIS RIDE WILL BE OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS.

The Full Member Social Ride this month will be to Grafham Water Rutland a distance of around 160 miles with a tea stop on the outward leg and fuel on the return at about 120 miles....Please meet to leave Sainsburys Springfield Chelmsford at 9.30am. The ride will not be on in the event of ice and in the case of otherwise bad weather it may be over a shorter route.

As in January in an effort to give Associates more opportunities to ride they are welcome on this ride and if there are sufficient numbers Chris Reed will lead a second group...................................Richard P.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 pm 

I hope to attend this, but the current forecast shows potentially freezing temperatures at 07:45, when I have to set out. I will disregard the 'four degree rule' but if there is any frost at that time the bike will remain in its shed :-(

Regards
Chris J.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:24 pm 
Site Admin

All
After discussing the weather forecast which predicts a heavy frost overnight and the fact that the last hour has seen falling snow, sleet and heavy rain over Essex and Herts and East London, we have decided to POSTPONE tomorrows ride and it will be run next Sunday, 1st March 2015 starting at 09:30 from Sainsbury's at Boreham.

Richard and I look forward to seeing you next Sunday - weather permitting of course!