Home
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:34 pm 

Redecoration almost complete but now buried with refitting my son's new 'Perfection Vehicle Detailing' Vito van. Is there no end? I'm supposed to be retired! Nevertheless, I have apologies to make. The dates stated earlier for our ride to Schwarzwald and Bavaria were incorrect so here are the correct dates. We've also had to rethink our ride to Thuringia, Germany, it's location is just too far to do it justice in five or six days so we've changed the location to Frankische Schweiz. Hear are the details.

RV1501 13 Days - Tue 30 Jun to Sun 12 Jul - Schwarzwald & Bavaria

Please note the corrected dates for this 13-day tour.

We are awaiting confirmation of room prices for one hotel on this tour that is currently on holiday. Despite yet to be priced, over half the places have already been taken so if you’d like to reserve a place, please let me know. We are able to offer apartments, complete with bedroom, living area and kitchen facilities, for the same price as standard double, twin or single rooms at our Bavarian hotel where we stay for five nights. We also have two apartments available that have separate bedrooms so you could save some money if you are thinking of a single room but happy to share in an apartment with separate bedrooms. Deposits are not required until the ride price is confirmed so why wait?

RV1502 6 Days - Sat 19 to Thu 24 Sep - Frankische Schweiz, Germany

Having researched Thuringia, Germany, due to the region’s distance from Calais, we’ve decided to move the main location of this red ride to Frankische Schweiz, located north east of Nurnberg. We are able to reach this picturesque region with just one stopover (Luxembourg) allowing three nights in a spectacular ‘castle’ hotel. We visited this hotel and region on our return from holiday recently and are delighted to advise that Hari will be researching this area looking for the best biking roads. For those who don’t know Hari, he’s a good friend who lives in Germany. If our revelation to the Harz Mountains last year is anything to go by, Frankische Schweiz will be a treat and not disappoint.

I will be giving a short presentation at this Tuesday’s Group night so please come along and see us if you’d like further details on either of these rides. We’d love to have you us.

You can find our contact details in any printed edition of TUG under Further Training Opportunities, or email us at info@reveillerrides.co.uk