Home
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:50 pm 

As the weather is looking good for Sunday I was thinking of doing a ride to the South Downs National Park, I have a route ready to go but wondered if there was any interest. It's a full day ride so would want to get away at 9.15am prompt from Billericay Train Station Car Park with maybe a second pick up from the Service Station at Lakeside if any wished to meet there.

It would involve motorway up to Sevenoaks and again a bit on the return journey as there's no other way to get into Kent. The pace will be similar to one of Richards rides.

The route is around 220 miles taking in some roads that look very scenic through the park itself and would probably be a complete change of scenery for many!

If anyone's interested please reply and I'll confirm it and I'm happy if it's just a smaller group.

Colin

Feel free to txt me on 07909 912061 if you don't want to login & post and I'll reply and confirm the ride will go ahead, Don't forget to say who you are if you do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:09 am 

With a bit more notice, I would have joined you, Col. Unfortunately, I have other plans for tomorrow. Have a good ride!

Neil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:06 am 

Yes sorry for late notice, will always run it again if the route turns out to be as good as it looks!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:30 pm 

Going ahead with this ride so anyone who fancies it please meet at the Billericay train station car park for prompt departure at 9.15.!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:32 pm 

Disclaimer:
Please remember that you, the rider are deemed to be in control of your machine at all times during an Observed ride and all other EAMG activities and you are legally responsible for your own actions.
It is also your responsibility to ensure you have the correct driving license, insurance, road tax and MOT (if required) for your machine.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:44 pm 

I rode all through the downs yesterday and today. Popped out to Weston super mare. As the club is doing a chat thing tomorrow I will be there and hopefully a Chris Johnson u turn ride lol that I have never been on. Ride safe mate