Home
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:11 pm 

I endorse Phil's comments and would remind the person who made the comment that the ride which, in my humble opinion, was led by one of the best riders I have had the privilege of riding with, was led with consideration of the many, not for a small minority. Given that this is all done on a voluntary basis please accept the "Terms and Conditions" of riding within a group as deemed applicable by the Leader on any particular ride.

Personally, I am grateful to anyone who is prepared to make the time and commitment to plan, organise and lead a ride. If subsequently it doesn't suit my style of riding then that's my misfortune.

To paraphrase Mr Lincoln, " You can please all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time"

You did what you thought was right Audrey and that can never be wrong, we are grateful to you and all ride leaders for the pleasure you afford us, many thanks. :D

Help others, if you can't help them, at least don't harm them. The Dalai Llama :)