Home
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:54 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:14 pm 

Despite the doom and gloom promised by every weather forecast it was a mild, overcast day with dry roads. I found the new AGT location more by luck than judgement, since I swear Google Maps had it subtly wrong. Mick managed to give most of his talk on filtering despite the capricious behaviour of Windows 10 (which as a computer professional I can assure you is the spawn of Satan). Afterwards Phil Reader, who had been inclined towards a run to Red Lodge, revised it to the Stradishall Cafe (called, at least at lunchtime today, Cafe 33). There were ten of us. Although 98% of the roads were familiar they were not necessarily ones would have expected to be riding, but they were all very satisfactorily twisty. I was sweeper and largely superfluous other than by providing moral support during a brief pannier malfunction. The large breakfast was not the best I have had and appears to have given me indigestion. Sixty miles out and forty back to the McDonalds near Channels made for a good little outing. Many thanks to Phil for leading it. Pictures from AGT and run have been posted.

Regards
Chris J.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:10 am 

Thanks Chris for tail ending, it was indeed a good ride with a good bunch of riders with differing abilities. I hope everyone enjoyed the ride.

I Like Richards new Z900 :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:05 pm 

Thanks Phil, it was a great ride out yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good roads, good weather and good company. And thanks Chris for tail-ending and photos!

Look forward to the next one.

Cheers
Fi