Home
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:35 pm 

Thanks Mick - I really appreciated your help - I think I was unlucky to get three holes in the tyre - perhaps the Dunlop tyre fitted was too super soft - I'll replace with Pireli Angels I think - the only suspect road was the recently resurfaced road and I did notice that the bike handling a little different which I put down to me having the saddle bags full , testing them out for my trip next week - so a further thanks to the eagle eye who spotted the partial deflation . Sorry to ruin your ride and again thankyou very much

RichardE

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:53 pm 

Mick / Alan - Thank you for a great day out - weather was lovely, destination variable (sounds the wrong way round ?) with brilliant company. Hey things happen, punctures occur, McDonalds do close, and Alan likes Cambridge, but all in all what more could associates want? slow riding control through tourists - selfies with the same, and a fish and chip supper (be it midday) I can confirm it was a good well matched ride and we all kept together - if it felt less or you want more - than you were on the wrong ride - the full member ride is for you - easy to say it was too slow but why ? - I enjoyed all the roads with mostly like minded people - just need more associates - I counted 2 (sorry Mick) come on people the suns out and so should your bikes and the pace is perfect to learn and enjoy.