Home
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:53 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:32 pm 

The Full Member Social Ride this month will be to Worlingham near Beccles Norfolk a return distance of about 195 miles with a 'T' stop on the outward leg and fuel on the return.

Please meet to leave Sainsburys Springfield Chelmsford at 9.30am. Ride to finish at Mac D's Boreham Services......................Richard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:58 am 

Hi just to say thanks to Richard for a great ride and a lot of wet weather riding practice
Thanks Diggers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:52 am 

I echo Colin's thanks and just to say, after 60 years of practice I still haven't got the hang of enjoying riding in the rain. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:15 am 

Thanks Richard for taking us to a very "interesting" new venue yesterday. The ride there was great, but the ride back was a little challenging at times.....

I took some pictures for Chris Johnson as requested and will forward them to him, but you missed a trick, in that Joe is a professional photographer. Fortunately, he also took some pictures and I asked him to send them to Chris too. So, hopefully, Chris will actually receive something he can use!

Andy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:13 pm 

Yes it was a good ride out to this quirky eating house where the 12 of us were well looked after. The ride back in plenty of rain was not so good and my puncture was even worse. How does a 3 inch nail manage to stand up point first just a I ride over it? Anyway quickly fixed with the Crafty Plugger and its not lost any air overnight. It was a great help that Joe and Terry were thoughtful enough to carry a compressor.

Thanks to Ian and Colin for sweeping.

Full Member ride 27 August - I am away for this so would any one like to volunteer to lead the ride? The only alternative will be to change the date which is best avoided.....................................................Richard.