EAMG Slow Riding Skills Day(SRSD) 2nd June 2024

Mick Hewitt

EAMG Slow Riding Skills Day(SRSD) 2nd June 2024

Post by Mick Hewitt »

Hi everybody.
This year we're changing the format to provide a more engaging day for all. The day will be focused on polishing the skills you need at walking/slow manoeuvres. With slow riding skills your overall riding improves with the confidence you gain. The aim of the day is to learn/improve skills. At the end of the day (1pm) we'll go to the Airfield Diner to treat ourselves.
Note: North Weald are also hosting the WW2 heroes remembered. We can check this out on the other side of the airfield. D Day 80 - Heroes Remembered (dday-80.co.uk).

* Venue: North Weald Airfield, Merlin Way, CM16 6HR - East/West Disused runway - near main entrance. * Arrival time: 09:00 prompt for briefing - finish at 1pm. * Cost: £10 per head.
* Bring water and snacks.
* Full tank of fuel.
* All riding with full safety gear. NOTE: LIST OF EVENTS WILL BE PUBLISHED NEARER THE TIME.
Note: No one will pushed beyond their comfort zones on any of the events. Please note: This is only open to our 2024 membership or new members joining. Please confirm your attendance via email to - mickhewitt39@hotmail.com. If you don't receive confirmation email please re-issue - will be monitoring junk mail. Note: Places are limited to 20 participants, so first come first served. Looking forward to seeing you - will be a good fun day. Note: The second SRSD for 2024 will be held on 1st September.
Regards
The Training Team.
colin foley

Re: EAMG Slow Riding Skills Day(SRSD) 2nd June 2024

Post by colin foley »

I can't wait to get my teeth into this. It is a perfect opportunity even if you're already a confident (slow control rider) to refine and practice those skills in a safe environment. Remember if you don't use it you lose it ..Equally if you have always or recently lost your self-confidence going 4 mph or less and don't want to look silly in front of others !! it's not a problem just let Mick Hewitt know of your phobia when booking and you will be catered for.I will gladly take a small group( max of 4) and work through those phobias. :D