Xmas Dinner

michelcouque

Xmas Dinner

Post by michelcouque »

Save the date!

We are delighted to announce we are having our Xmas doo at Little Channels in the evening Sunday 17 December 2023.

Music and menus sorted, now you just need to find some good party wear in your wardrobes.

Just wanting to put this out now and booking details will be posted in due coarse , keep an eye out.

Best

Michel
michelcouque

Re: Xmas Dinner

Post by michelcouque »

UPDATE

This date for the function is going to change, unfortunately Channels double booked the day!!
michelcouque

Post by michelcouque »

IMPORTANT UPDATE

THE XMAS DINNER IS NOW IN MONDAY 18th DECEMBER At Little Channels from 6.30pm

Please save the date, full details will be posted very shortly.
Last edited by michelcouque on Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
rjwojcik

Post by rjwojcik »

michelcouque wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:09 pm IMPORTANT UPDATE

THE XMAS DINNER IS NOW IN MONDAY 18th OCTOBER. At Little Channels from 6.30pm

Please save the date, full details will be posted very shortly.
MONDAY 18th OCTOBER ???
michelcouque

Post by michelcouque »

Good spot, now corrected!!
peterbennetive

Post by peterbennetive »

How much is the meal?
Spider

Post by Spider »

For a club that’s organised, this is very bad organisation. The club dinner should’ve been booked very early in the year and confirmed and deposit paid so that there was not a double booking, and if it did happen, the other party pull out. Now we have a dinner on a Monday night and most people work Tuesdays. Party don’t drink or drink don’t drive next day and have the day off work. Loose a days pay. The numbers will be lower due to the date which got pointed out correctly by a member.Total lack of organisation.unlike the motorcycle training which is brilliant. Don’t think your okay for driving next day. Drinking and driving can kill. Enjoy your meal. Moan over Spider
peterbennetive

Post by peterbennetive »

I 2nd that spider. I don't drink so it that won't effect me but.as it's a week day, l don't know if l can get back from work in time to get ready and then to Chelmsford in time for the start.
peterbennetive

Post by peterbennetive »

Unfortunately Lee and l won't be joining you for this. I thought there may have been a bit of funding from the club, but at £35 each and l can't guarantee that we can get there in time, l think we will give it a miss. I hope everyone enjoys themselves.
michelcouque

Post by michelcouque »

The first date was a Sunday night so no different to drinks on a workday . Also we subsidise training all year for every ride and the first aid kits recently offered are subsidised by at least £15 each.
Moan over.