Some EAMG Group Activities Resuming
Some good news:
IAM and RoSPA are resuming 1 to 1 training and tests from 15th June.In view of this the Observer Committee with the agreement of the Management Committee have agreed the following:
- From 16th June Observer rides with associates and full members, and Observer retests can resume. With social distancing in mind Observers will contact their associate to see if they are happy to resume training. Radios will not be used and ride reports will be sent later by email. Associates are advised that with limited catering facilities they may wish to take their own food and drink.
- Peer to peer ride is scheduled for 19th July. Again keeping social distancing in mind and taking one's own refreshments.
- AMT & FMT will commence from 26th July. (See notes re social distancing and refreshments)
- AGT's will not take place. This will be kept under review.
- Full, associate, mid-week and social rides will not take place. Again this will be kept under review.
Guidlines for socially distanced training will be published and shared with you shortly so please check here and on the Forum for further updates.