EAMG Challenge Competition

Mick Hewitt

EAMG Challenge Competition

Post by Mick Hewitt »

Hi all.
Try and name as many London Underground Stations from the picture? Just post how many you see - no cheating!
PHOTO-2020-04-02-09-32-10.jpg
PHOTO-2020-04-02-09-32-10.jpg (331.03 KiB) Viewed 8752 times
Geoff Preston

Re: EAMG Challenge Competition

Post by Geoff Preston »

Nice one Mick, quite frustrating that I couldn't get them all, given I'm a Londoner born and raised.
This is the best I can do. :oops:

Angel, Archway, Aldgate, Bank, Barking, Becontree, Baker Street, Brent Cross, Bow road,
Blackhorse road, Burnt Oak, Bushy, Brixton, Chalk farm, Covent Garden, Canning Town, Elephant & Castle, Embankment, East Ham, Edgeware Road, Green Park, Gunnersbury, Hammersmith, Highgate, Hanger Lane, Haymarket, High barnet, Holborn, Knightsbridge, Kings Cross, Kew Gardens, Lambeth, Limehouse, Lancaster gate, Liverpool Street, Leytonstone, Mansion House, Marble Arch, Monument, Mile End, Manor House, Mill Hill, Maidavale. Preston Road, Pinner, Queensway, Regents Park, Russel square, Shepherds Bush, Swiss Cottage, Seven Sisters, Snaresbrook, Tower Hill, Temple, Whitechapel, West Ham,
Wood Green, Westminster, Walthamstow,

I hope you are all bearing up well and looking forward to the time when, God willing, we can meet and greet again whenever that may be! It's certainly going to feel strange and will need a while to come to terms with I guess. Stay optimistic and think positively. :)
Mick Hewitt

Re: EAMG Challenge Competition

Post by Mick Hewitt »

Well done Geoff - 59 underground stations. There's 270 listed! Quite amazing when you think about it.

It will be great to meet up again after this terrible time.

Anyone going to beat Geoff? All off the top of his head.

Mick