**CLOSED**AGT Sunday 11th July - Covid Rules

Mick Hewitt

**CLOSED**AGT Sunday 11th July - Covid Rules

Post by Mick Hewitt »

Hi all.
**NOW CLOSED DUE TO HIGH DEMAND AND COVID RULES.**
We was hoping to revert back to normal for July AGT, i.e. just turn up - no booking. As you know Boris has extended for a month so July will be under covid rules below.

Numbers have to be limited to a maximum of 25, and everyone must wear a face covering and maintain social distancing of 2m. Guidelines also stipulate that only full members on FTFM training and associates may attend - 12 associates/FTFM for training and 12 Observers max.

Each associate, and Members who have signed up for Further Training Full Members(FTFM), are required to confirm to me their attendance so I can book them in and provide the necessary Observers. Same requirement as previous AGT's - email me: mickhewitt39@hotmail.com.
Any questions, please ask. Please ensure you've re-joined for 2021. Thank you.

Address: Beryl Platt Centre(formerly Longmeads House) , 12-14 Redwood Drive, Writtle, Chelmsford. CM1 3LY.
Note: If you've recently joined and not received your Roadcraft and Highway code, please let me know and I'll bring along.

As before, NO full member rides - only those booked in for training are allowed on site - anyone who turns up without booking will be turned away. Requirement of the controls to support the guidelines.

Guidelines:
The session will commence at 0930hrs - please be there by 09:00 - Supervisor inside and second outside respectively - please pay £10 each to cover running. You will not be allowed into the building if you have not pre-registered with Mick Hewitt. There will be a general Q & A on bike related matters - so please bring your questions. After the talk the coordinator will allocate you 1:1 or 2:1 with an Observer for training.

We understand if some people are not comfortable entering the building with others, but would still like to participate in an observed ride. If this is the case then let Mick know when you register and we will arrange for an observer to meet you outside in the car park. Please come to the side door to let us know you've arrived.

Best regards
Training team