**CANCELLED**Slow Riding Day Ford Dunton 19th September, 2021

Mick Hewitt

**CANCELLED**Slow Riding Day Ford Dunton 19th September, 2021

Post by Mick Hewitt »

All,
**CANCELED** Ford Motor Company haven't confirmed we can use their track so unfortunately we have to cancel the event. Apologies to all.

The last SRD in June was unable to go ahead due to booking error on Ford's part. We're still waiting confirmation from Ford to use the track for training. As soon as confirmed available by Ford then an email will be issued on Mailchimp to all. Also, keep an eye on the forum.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO GO AND I'LL PUT YOUR NAME DOWN PRIOR TO WAITING FORD CONFIRMATION.
Thanks
Mick

We run slow riding days for the benefit of all members twice a year and charge a modest entry fee of £5 to cover our costs. Please bring plenty of drinks and snacks for yourself.

We always endeavour to offer as wide a range of activities as possible, including emergency braking; manoeuvring exercises; the correct way to pick up your bike; a 'swerve' test and the slowest rider race - to win the much coveted 'snail' t-shirt. We will also provide 1-to-1 assistance to address specific issues as required.

Our second Slow Riding Day for 2021 will be held at the Ford Dunton Technical Centre, post code SS15 6EE, on Sunday, 19th September. If you wish to attend please let me know beforehand by dropping an e-mail to mickhewitt39@hotmail.com, to help ensure we have sufficient numbers of Observers available.

Please make sure you've re-joined for 2021 before attending - thank you.

Attendees should arrive by 09:45 for a 10:00 start (likely finish time is about 13:00).