November Quiz and buffet

Jill

November Quiz and buffet

Post by Jill »

Hi All,

Channels are unable to accommodate us in December so we will be having our Christmas quiz run by Chris Johnson and his incredible team on 2nd November.
Alongside the quiz Channels are supplying a buffet which will be paid for from group funds.

Your normal £2 entrance money will need to be paid in advance to secure your place at this popular event. If you bring a guest the cost to them will be £10.
I need numbers by 17th October to order the food with Channels.

Please email me on info@eamg.org.uk with numbers required and if possible prepay on bacs to account:- Mrs J Winn sort 60 30 30 acc 31660770.

Also let me know if there are any dietary requirements.

Thank you
Jill Winn
EAMG chairman
cster

Re: November Quiz and buffet

Post by cster »

Wouldn't it just be simpler for any guests to just join as members Jill ?
I haven't actually done the maths, but once you account for all of the other benefits of membership .....
Mick Hewitt

Post by Mick Hewitt »

All transferred Jill. Looking forward to it.
The Committee have arranged this 'free' function(only entry fee) to members to give something back for limited social events during the pandemic. Book up and help the group plan the numbers to cater for.
Also, Chris's and his family prepare the best entertaining biking/motoring quiz. Don't miss it.
Mick
Jill

Post by Jill »

cster wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:21 am Wouldn't it just be simpler for any guests to just join as members Jill ?
I haven't actually done the maths, but once you account for all of the other benefits of membership .....
Most guests are friends/family and not bikers.
Jill Winn
EAMG chairman