AGT(Associate/FTFM Group Training) 12th December

Mick Hewitt

AGT(Associate/FTFM Group Training) 12th December

Post by Mick Hewitt »

Hi all.
Just a reminder that the AGT (Associate Group Training) for associates and Full Members(FTFM training) is on Sunday 12th December. Look forward to seeing you.

AGT's give you the opportunity to experience a different Observer for the day and meet with others in the group. There will be a short Roadcraft talk prior to allocations.

NOTE: Please ensure your motorcycle has a full tank of fuel, is fully legal for insurance, tax and MOT (if applicable) - no need to produce documents if you signed the disclaimer. And equally important that your machine has been POWER checked - pre-ride checks will be carried out by the Observer on the day. If any safety issues found then the observed ride could be cancelled.

Address: Beryl Platt Centre(formerly Longmeads House) , 12-14 Redwood Drive, Writtle, Chelmsford. CM1 3LY. Ride round the back to the left of the old building.
Time: Arrive 09:00 - Start: 09:30.
Note: If you've recently joined and not received your Roadcraft and Highway code, please let me know and I'll bring along. Or any questions?
Mick Hewitt 07762 889408

No need to book, just turn up on the day.

PLEASE NOTE: IF WEATHER CONDITIONS UNSAFE TO RIDE THEN WILL BE CANCELLED BY 6PM SATURDAY.

Regards
The Training Team
Kitchenman

Re: AGT(Associate/FTFM Group Training) 12th December

Post by Kitchenman »

Hi all,

May not make the training ride Sunday 12/12/21, my scooter has developed a starting fault

My spare is still not fully ready, has insurance, MOT and tax but some bits need finishing

Most of all not had a run to check it is capable of more than a few miles, it was bought as spares, it was a non runner, so not risking it conking out 50 miles or so from home, I have AA but not relay.

I hope to make next Sunday with it after a few short blasts up the A130 at national limit to check it out

Have fun forecast is 14C, dry
Spider

Re: AGT(Associate/FTFM Group Training) 12th December

Post by Spider »

Kitchenman what am I going to do about you. You can't take all that money with you. Get rid of it and buy the low seat honda ntv 750 twist and go. Cannons have one for about £3,500 and your pull all the birds while looking cool next time me and you have a rideout. Hope that helps