Road Bike track days (BMW Club) Robert Bensley

phil reader

Road Bike track days (BMW Club) Robert Bensley

Post by phil reader »

I just thought I would share this news from Rob.

Hi everyone, I'm now taking entries for the 2020 BMW Club road bike only track days. They are most suitable for beginners, for experienced riders they are well behaved days! You will see I am trying to follow on from Mondays into the Tuesday as a 2 day event, you may enter the Tuesdays if you do not require the instruction, or both days.
You will also see I am running a road legal car day at Snetterton on Sunday February 23rd, those who know me will be aware that motorcycles are my first love, however I do enjoy driving my MX 5 around race tracks!
Here's a message I sent out to my mailing list.

The first event for 2020 is a road legal car day at Snetterton 300 on SUNDAY 23rd February, £130, Suitable for beginners and more experienced drivers, email me for entry forms and more info.

I am pleased to say the BMW Club bike dates for 2020 are confirmed, they are 18/19 May at Cadwell, 29/30 June at Cadwell and 24/25 August at Snetterton, you will see that they are Mondays with the option of Tuesdays as well, rather than make this a long message please email me for exact details.
You may remember in 2019 these days were fully booked at the beginning of February, basically if I get enough response I can run 6 days in 2020. I now have the forms, the prices will be £150 for the Mondays and £140 for the Tuesdays. Priority will be given to club members.

There will be continental events again next year, details of the Nurburgring courses, Gully Racing, Bikersdays and the Stephane Mertens riding school available on request.
Don't forget Neil and Ann Leigh at aeaventures for a short or long break in the Ardenne, close to the 'Ring' and Spa Francorchamps.

Thanks for reading, Robert Bensley.