Motorcycle mechanic in Chelmsford

RUGBYBIKER

Motorcycle mechanic in Chelmsford

Post by RUGBYBIKER »

Hi everyone
A friend is looking for a reputable bike mechanic in Chelmsford.
Do you have any recommendations
Thanks

Andy
John_Murphy

Re: Motorcycle mechanic in Chelmsford

Post by John_Murphy »

The two guys at Chelmsford City Motorcycles, Baddow Road, have looked after my bikes for years and I have always been very happy with their work. They don't try to schmooze you into having uneccessary work done and I have no complaints. They are a Suzuki dealer but will work on any bike. I have also had some work done by Mototweeks, Byron Road and they were good as well.
phil reader

Post by phil reader »

John_Murphy wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:31 am The two guys at Chelmsford City Motorcycles, Baddow Road, have looked after my bikes for years and I have always been very happy with their work. They don't try to schmooze you into having uneccessary work done and I have no complaints. They are a Suzuki dealer but will work on any bike.
I can 2nd that, one of the mechanics is ex Wybrow honda and his work is excellent.
AnthonyG

Post by AnthonyG »

3rd in agreement for Chelmsford City Motorcycles in Baddow Road.
They were a Honda dealer so are competent and happy working with Hondas too. Although their workshop usually contains other brands, as they’re just generally competent with an excellent reputation. Highly competent, honest and helpful.