EAMG Training Feedback Form

John Tullett

EAMG Training Feedback Form

Post by John Tullett »

Eagle eyed Group members may have spotted the downloadable Training Feedback Form that has recently appeared on the www.eamg.org.uk home page.

John Tipper has recently updated the form and the Training Team would like to hear from you if you have any comments or opinions relating to training you have received from the Group.

Your feedback will be treated with the utmost confidentiality so please complete the form and e-mail it to training@eamg.org.uk

I understand that the Committee are keen to include some member comments on the web site, for the benefit of potential new members. This is entirely optional but if you would be happy to share your comments in this way please will you confirm this.

Regards,

John
John Tullett

Re: EAMG Training Feedback Form

Post by John Tullett »

To update my previous message I am pleased to confirm that we have just had our first response via the new Online Training Feedback facility, which is accessible via the EAMG 'home' page at www.eamg.org.uk

This new online facility has been developed by Group member Stephen Fletcher using Google Forms and it offers a simple fully automated alternative to the old paper based feedback form. We hope that this new facility will help to encourage members to make their views known to the Training Team - so please check it out and give it a try.

Stay safe,

John