Post by Colin Digby »

Full Member Ride is to The Hungry Stag Café

Total route 120 Miles
Tea stop at TTT Motorcycle at 28 miles
Ride to finish at McDonalds Essex reg way

Ride to start at Chelmsford Sainsburys 9.00 AM for 9.30am Leave I will not wait

Ride to finish at McDonalds Reg way

Please Make sure your Power checks are done And have full tank Fuel

Note: Please make sure you've re-joined for 2022 before attending..... thank you.

ECE Colin 07740482590 on the ride

Regards Colin :lol:
Go Orange Diggers :D :lol:
peterbennetive

Re: Full Member Ride 16th January

Post by peterbennetive »

I'm sure l speak for many when l say thanks Colin for organising some great rides. Unfortunately Lee and l won't be joining you on this one as l get no fun in riding around on wet greasy roads. I hope all goes well and loads of people turn up. We look forward to joining you again when the weather improves.
chris_johnson

Post by chris_johnson »

My MOT and service were booked in for 14th December. InMoto closed the day before that for 10 days of Covid isolation. My new date was 11th January. I duly took the bike in then and, as expected later that day, they phoned in to report a bunch of stuff which needed doing. That included a front tyre which was at advisory level. I told them to fit a new one because, with the dodgy spoke sealing belt, it is better that a KTM dealer f**** it up (and they do) because at least they can order and fit (sometimes badly) replacement belts. Today they phoned to say that when replacing the tyre the front wheel bearings had seized. I thought I had a vivid imagination but the scenario in which that could happen eludes me. It may be a euphemism for some other sort of screw up.

The bottom line is that I will not have a bike for Sunday, and present apologies for my absence. If someone could take a few pictures, and perhaps note any colourful incidents for inclusion in the Events Report I would be very grateful. Hoping you all have a great time.

Regards
Chris J.
A new link for my archive of historic EAMG photos will appear when available.
neilb

Post by neilb »

Once again, thanks for organising the ride, Colin. It’s a shame I had to bale out early just as the sun was coming out. Anyway, I made it home ok, only having to use the clutch lever three times in the 64 miles back…..phew! See you next time, with a new cable installed.
Jill

Post by Jill »

Thank you Colin
Had a great day even being a tad chilly
Jill Winn
EAMG chairman
Colin Digby

Post by Colin Digby »

Hi Jill
Glad you enjoyed it
Thanks was nice day out
Colin Digby

Post by Colin Digby »

neilb wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:39 pm Once again, thanks for organising the ride, Colin. It’s a shame I had to bale out early just as the sun was coming out. Anyway, I made it home ok, only having to use the clutch lever three times in the 64 miles back…..phew! See you next time, with a new cable installed.
Hi Neil glad you got home the clutch cable
nickward

Post by nickward »

Colin,
Thoroughly enjoyed my first members ride yesterday, the route was really varied and must take a lot of planning so thank you, looking forward to the next one.
TTT motorcycle village was one awesome place and definitely worth another visit.
Now to clean the bike
Regards
Nick
Ronnyboy11

Post by Ronnyboy11 »

Hi col
Was a really good ride Sunday mate well done
Destination was brill also 👍🏻