Full Member Social Rides - Rule of 6

richard parker

Full Member Social Rides - Rule of 6

Post by richard parker »

Last Sunday 11 April we held the first ride for a year. Your new Full Member ride leader Colin Digby and myself each did a ride for 5+1 to different locations.

It is hoped to continue these each free Sunday until we are allowed a full compliment. Last week we used emails but it was not too successful so from now on we ask if those fully paid
up Full Members who wish to take part in the rides would TEXT either Colin or myself and we will compile a list from which each will be filled bearing in mind only 10 will get to ride each Sunday. Should the rides meet at the same location remember the Rule of 6 and don't mingle.

Colin 07740 482590 Myself 07889 685848.

Regards Richard P.
Spider

Re: Full Member Social Rides - Rule of 6

Post by Spider »

Brilliant news Richard ring ring pick up your dog and 🦴.
richard parker

Post by richard parker »

Sunday 18 April - Rule of 6 Social Ride

Just so you don't turn up to be disappointed the Full Member ride tomorrow if fully allocated.................................Richard
richard parker

Post by richard parker »

Great riding today Guys - good to see you after a year. Thanks to Stu and Tony for marking in the best of weather...............................Richard
richard parker

Post by richard parker »

Full Member Ride Sunday 25 April

We had intended to run a couple more rides under the Rule of 6 this Sunday but in the absence of receiving any Text messages from those wanting to ride (as per the message above dated 13 April) it looks as though there won't be a ride. Disappointing but will try again next weekend.

Regards Richard and Colin
Spider

Post by Spider »

After all this time off I can't ride enough. The ride stops where you can eat outside or take your own. I don't know what you're waiting for but count me in if this rides going on.
RicLadbrook

Post by RicLadbrook »

Hi Richard, if the ride is on, I’ll be there 🏍 Thanks
richard parker

Post by richard parker »

Thanks for the interest - the ride is on this Sunday. Details will be forwarded to those listed in due course............................Richard
richard parker

Post by richard parker »

We have the numbers so the ride is on details to follow direct.................................Richard
richard parker

Post by richard parker »

Another good ride yesterday to Diss led by Colin......More next Sunday.........................Richard