Audrey and John's Ride to the Cotswolds 2021

union8

Re: Audrey and John's Ride to the Cotswolds 2021

Post by union8 »

Thank you John & Audrey for organising an excellent ride out, also thank you to Chris for volunteering to TEC. I had an excellent day and look forward to the next one. Adam
peterbennetive

Post by peterbennetive »

Thanks for a great well organised ride John and Audrey and Chris for swooping us up. Sorry you couldn't wait for me to sort my cramp out on the return trip, so the last 40ish miles was on my own.
chris_johnson

Post by chris_johnson »

A very successful day with only about 10 minutes of rain. 15 bikes (two with pillions) and two groups led by John and Audrey. Outward leg bedevilled by local road closures, at one of which we were directed by workmen along a road whose exit was blocked by bollards. Most bikes were slim enough to get through but Joe Johal's fully kitted GS had to have its rear lifted over a section of steel piping. I wish I had a picture of that. Arrived much delayed at the lunch venue. We had 'lost' a couple of bikes at one of the unplanned stops but they arrived at the Buckingham tea stop before us so no harm done. Journey back re-routed to avoid closures. The two groups joined together at a lay-by near the start of the A507 and we arrived back at the services a little after 7pm having covered 235 miles. Pictures have been posted.
A new link for my archive of historic EAMG photos will appear when available.
BeemerRT

Post by BeemerRT »

Thanks to John and Audrey for another superb ride to the Cotswolds.

Thanks also to my fellow sweeper Chris and the great group of guys and gals that joined us.

Looking forward to the next one.

Stephen