Full members ride 15th August

Spider

Full members ride 15th August

Post by Spider »

There is a full members ride this Sunday. You may have forgotten how to ride. Or gone a bit senile like me. So it's just a reminder that you ride a motorbike. Colin leads a steady pace and you ride at your own pace. If it is not being attended we will loose the full members ride. I am also doing a free raffle and you win the breakfast of your choice providing enough people enter. Only rule is Minimum of 10 it would be great to see some observers as well... Ride safe sez Spider
telsullivan

Re: Full members ride 15th August

Post by telsullivan »

Does anyone know the destination, or is it a magical mystery tour?
Spider

Post by Spider »

Camargue Café Woodbridge.
peterbennetive

Post by peterbennetive »

Spider. Me and goldilocks will be there if Colin has the weather ordered in. Not to hot. Not to cold. Just right. See you in the morning.
Colin Digby

Post by Colin Digby »

Hi Spider
Thanks but incorrect destination
Full Member Ride is to Old Buckenham Airfield
Jimmy`s Café :D :D

Total Ride 176 miles
Fuel at Morrisons diss at 98 miles on return
Tea stop Café 33 at 46 miles out

Coffee at Costa coffee A140 at 46 miles return

Ride to start at Chelmsford Sainsburys 9.00 AM for 9.30am Leave I will not wait

Please Make sure your Power checks are done And have full tank Fuel

Note: Please make sure you've re-joined for 2021 before attending..... thank you.
Go Orange Diggers :D :lol:
peterbennetive

Post by peterbennetive »

Fantastic ride out today thanks Colin and Chris at the tail end. It was good to see so many people and what s great bunch they were. Can't wait for the next one. Pete and Lee
Spider

Post by Spider »

Cheers Colin good day out and same as Pete good crowd great riding everybody nearly as good as me lol. Thanks Chris for tailending please remember I never leave a ride.
chris_johnson

Post by chris_johnson »

Thoroughly enjoyed it. 16 bikes, 2 with pillions, and quite a few roads previously unknown to me on the outward leg; the return was a little more conventional apart from the stretch of goat track south of Needham where we met the Tesco van. We had the predicted short band of light rain, but weather otherwise OK to good. The airfield lunches were quite acceptable despite Spider alarming everyone in the queue by declaring that they had no food when he was too late for a Large English. No accidents or mishaps, although when we got to the Regiment Way MacD's a little after 5pm most people could swap near-death stories about the patches of gravel just short of Wetherby and Finchingfield. Total distance 194 miles. Many thanks to Colin for a great run. Pictures have been posted.

Regards
Chris J.
A new link for my archive of historic EAMG photos will appear when available.
richard parker

Post by richard parker »

Nice to see your photos again Chris!!

Regards Richard