Motorcycle Live Birmingham NEC 4-12th December

RUGBYBIKER

Motorcycle Live Birmingham NEC 4-12th December

Post by RUGBYBIKER »

Dear all,
This show is huge and has Manufacturers, Traders and Stunt Shows. New models are often launched at this show and it makes for a full day out. These can often be tried out on the day.

Over the years I have been a regular attender at this event. It tends to be very busy at weekends so I was thinking of going on Tuesday 7th December.

I was wondering whether any other members or associates would be interested in joining me. I normally ride up the parking is free.

The plan will be to get there ASAP but we may look to a more interesting route back depending upon the time and weather.

Please e mail me if you are interested and I will sort something out. andyssky@sky.com

Be Save

Andy Smith
kaminski

Re: Motorcycle Live Birmingham NEC 4-12th December

Post by kaminski »

I missed the show last year because of my health condition but this year I will definitely be there. Cheers!
peterbennetive

Post by peterbennetive »

Lee and l are going on Friday 10th. by car. If anyone else is going by bike that day and wants stuff brought back, let me know and I'll put it in my car. So long as it's not a KTM.
RUGBYBIKER

Post by RUGBYBIKER »

kaminski wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:50 am I missed the show last year because of my health condition but this year I will definitely be there. Cheers!
Hi Kaminski,

Sorry not to reply sooner. I wanted to put the post out before I went away on holiday on 23rd. So far it looks like you and me. Are you able to go in the week as I don't want to go at the weekend. A couple of guys will be going by car on 10th from their post but I would prefer earlier in the week. Let me know

Best wishes

Andy