VIP 2023 membership changes

michelcouque

VIP 2023 membership changes

Post by michelcouque »

EAMG 2023 Membership
Dear all.
Some news to share regarding 2023 membership fees.
The commitee, after much deliberating have made the decision to increase membership fees for 2023. The commitee are mindful that many are finding things harder than before, with all costs rising. But this is true to EAMG too, the current rates had been set many years ago without change. Too long ago for any of us to remember when! And we have faced cost increases from many areas too.
We have kept the increase to a minimum, and it is to be an extra £5 per year no matter which membership category.
The new rates are as follows;
Full Member £30 per annnum.
New Associate £60 per annum (includes Highway Code & Roadcraft books)
Associate £45 per annum.
Please note the EAMG membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December, membership does not start on the day payment is received.
It would be very helpful if payments can be made via internet banking please. Our banking details are to be found on the EAMG membership application form on our website. I know some of you have an auto renew facility enabled, so please do remember to change the amount on it.
I do hope you are able to see our reasoning, and we have tried to keep the increase to an absolute minimum, effectively the price of a couple of coffees. I do feel we have something very special at EAMG, and it is all of us together that make it so. We try our very best to deliver top class training , and over 80% of advanced tests taken this year achieved Gold. I think that is amazing, and testament to the quality we have worked hard to achieve. Also we see the return of more social rides, and hopefully two slow riding days next year, among other things being worked on.
So I finish by saying a very big heartfelt thankyou... to all of the membership, training team and committee. Looking forward to 2023 already.
Best
Michel Couque
EAMG Chairman
rjwojcik

Re: VIP 2023 membership changes

Post by rjwojcik »

Thanks Michel

Paid