BMW Club Rider Perfection Track Days

John Tullett

BMW Club Rider Perfection Track Days

Post by John Tullett »

For anyone who might be interested in a BMW Club 'Rider Perfection' track day the details for 2023 are contained in the text of an e-mail (see below) from the organiser Robert Bensley, which also include some car events. You do not have to ride a BMW. You do not need previous track experience. Novices are welcome. Instructors are on hand to provide free guidance if required. Road bikes only. No slicks or tyre warmers, etc..

Hi, you are receiving this because you have expressed an interest in motor sport events I am involved with, please be aware if you hit the unsubscribe key I cannot re add you.
The road legal car day at Snetterton is now fully booked, however I am compiling a reserve list. It's on Sunday 26th February if you'd like to come and watch, or be a passenger, donations to a charity.
The first bike day is at Cadwell on the 25th May, (Thursday) it's about half full but I need to fill a lot more places before I sign the contract, please email me for the forms etc.
The other 2 bike days are well over half full, Cadwell 17th July and Snetterton 21st August, again forms are available from myself.
I am planning a day at Santa Pod, car and bike drag racing, (same day but not together), probably on a Sunday, more info next time.
Please pass this info/email to friends as so many, (and I mean hundreds) have unsubscribed, I can only add a new email address.

If you want further details please contact Robert via: robertbensley@btinternet.com

Regards,

John
John Tullett

Re: BMW Club Rider Perfection Track Days

Post by John Tullett »

For anyone who might be interested in a track day at short notice Robert Bensley has 4 spare places for the road legal bike only track day at Snetterton next Monday, 21st August.

If you are interested please e-mail Robert at robertbensley@btinternet.com for entry forms.